Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend.......

This weekend has been a good one. Emily was home from WKU for the whole weekend! Yesterday was my niece's 9th birthday and we helped her celebrate with her friends with a 'High School Musical' party! It was fun! She is so special to us. Then last night we celebrated Valentine's Day for our family. I cooked a nice meal for the five of us and we all sat down and ate together. That is a rare thing these days! This morning we all slept in. I hate missing church on Sunday morning but it was so nice to have the extra sleep. Tonight Richard filled in for Bro Ray at church.....he did very well. It seems the weekends go by SO fast! I can't believe it's already almost Monday.........blah! I'm praying for a 'normal' week this week.....no tornados, no ice, and no snow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always a good weekend when the kids come home. APL is back living with us while he is student teaching, and I am enjoying every moment - laundry and all. He has been looking at schools in TN and SC and I hate to think about him moving so far away. So when I come across another mess he has made, I just think about how short term it could be.

Richard did a good job last night. I know you were proud there too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry we missed Richard speaking last night. Holly said he did a great job, but my pounding head and the kids taking late naps prevented us from getting back out.