Well, I'm back from the sleep study. I'm not real sure if it will truly show what happens in a typical night because I didn't sleep like a typical night. First of all you are hooked up to so many wires, etc. that it's just not the same. Then, you're sleeping in a strange bed in a strange place. And to top it off, you have someone watching you all night. The technician said he heard some snoring but nothing like he expected based on what I had told him. Richard says I snore like a freight train! I typically sleep very soundly for the time I'm asleep but I usually wake up still somewhat tired. I woke up several times last night, I know I didn't sleep like I usually do. I guess I'll see what the doc has to say after he reviews the results.
Now I'm going to take a shower and wash all this 'gnuk' out of my hair!! Then I'm going to work. I'm praying that today will be much more productive at work than yesterday was.
The kids are feeling better today and both going to school. Hopefully we have passed thru all the sickness we are going to have in this house!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Sleep.
at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Bryan said this morning, "I wish we could all just be sick at one time and get over it, instead of cycling through the household constantly."
Come on spring!
I hope you guys stay well, too!
There has been more sickness this winter than I ever remember!
Every woman I know seems to be having a sleep study this month!
I'm going to see the group in Owensboro on March 10th. I almost hope they'll decide not to do a sleep study because I know I won't be able to sleep there! I really think a lot of my problem is my tonsils and adenoids, but I'm too old to get them removed!
Glad you survived your sleep study. Hopefully you will get the results you need.
Glad you survived your sleep study. Hopefully you will get the results you need.
Post a Comment