Thursday, February 28, 2008

LONG DAY..........

I do believe my brain is fried......today has been a very trying day. I was super swamped at work and I've also talked to College Girl on the phone ALOT today. She is dealing with an issue with a friend and they just can't seem to get it worked out. She has been really upset tonight and I've talked to her several times. I'm just praying that the Lord will work it all out and things will get back to normal again. It just seems like girls always have something going on. They can't get along with each other for very long at a time! All this was going on yesterday too so I drove from work to BG late yesterday afternoon so I could take her to dinner and just spend some time with her. We had a really fun night, just spending time together.

I'm really tired so I think I'm going to bed..................goodnight!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow! What a MOM!

Brittany said...

Susan-nice page! That sounds like a great time! That's one thing about being three hours from home for college that was sometimes hard. It's great that you can be there for her like that. Mom and I just do the cell phone thing for now :)

Unknown said...

Your daughter will always remember that you did that for her. Oh, how I miss my mom! She was the best!