Thursday, February 21, 2008

Weight Loss - Week 5

I lost 1.6 lbs this week, for a total now of 14.4 lbs! I'm excited! I have been shocked the last two weeks to even lose any with all that has gone on. First it was the tornado and being without power for 2 days, then last week it was snow and ice and I just don't seem to stick with the program when things are not 'normal!' Can someone define 'normal' for me??!?!?! Anyway, I thank the Lord for helping me to shake it off when I have a bad day and just start all over the next day. With the help of the Lord I will lose weight!!! Pray for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl. I keep finding all those pounds you are losing though. Hope you made it safely back from Oboro.

Anonymous said...

WHAT. A. WOMAN!!!!

I'm SO proud of you!

I have had such a hard time this week feeling "full"! I'm trying to fill with fruits and fiber. I hope it helps!

GREAT JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Way to go!

Weightloss and change is SO hard and you are doing a great job! Just think how much easier it will be when it is beautiful outside and you can walk and grill... *sigh* I wish it was spring already!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I wish I could stay focused and drop some weight before our big vacation with the Groves' this summer! With my elevated cortisol I'm afraid I'm going to have a really hard time! I need prayers!