Of course yesterday was Valentine's Day, my Dad's birthday. Mom cooked Parmesan Chicken w/spaghetti, Spinach Salad, and Red Velvet Cake. We ALWAYS have Red Velvet Cake for Dad's birthday......tradition, tradition! It was all great! After we got back home I fixed up bags of goodies for Erica & Ben....lots of chocolate! Richard had my Valentine gifts on the kitchen table. He went ALL OUT this year! He gave me 2 Colonial candles(now my favorite over Yankee candles), peach-colored roses in a pretty vase, 2 DVDs, a 'Love' Willow Tree figurine, a small heart-shaped box of chocolates, a pair of earrings and all this was in a big oval-shaped metal container and the bottom was covered with conversation hearts and Valentine corn candy!!!!!!!! WHOA!!! I was speechless! And I bought him a bag of Valentine colored M&Ms......whoohoo! Guess I need to go shopping??!?!?!?
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
WOW! You must have been extra special this year. What a treat!
C
Awww, Danny got me the "Love" Willow Tree figurine from the kids. He got me a dozen roses too. Sounds like you were a good girl this year! :-)
Wow! What a special Valentine's Day that was!
I got the Love Willow Tree from my secret sister. It is so precious.
Glad you had a wonderful Valentine's.
Post a Comment