Well, I thought I better write while I had the chance. Today is going to be a busy day. Emily and her college friends are just getting up and getting ready to go help with cleanup left from the tornado. Richard is also going to do cleanup. I have been up for some time now, I've baked biscuits, cooked sausage and some ham. Erica & Ben have to be at the church by 9am to get things ready for the Valentine Banquet tonight. So, it's a busy day already at the Parsons' house! I'm going to the housing authority at 11am with my SS class to serve lunch to the resident's there. Then we will all be going to the Valentine Banquet tonight. Emily's college friends are all going with us. I'll try to write more later.............
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! Hope you survived the day and the night. You're a great mom! :) Love ya!
Carla
Post a Comment